Using avocado on your skin has been documented since the Aztec civilization. It is a magnificent gift from nature which is also a natural moisturizer. Avocado is loaded with vitamins, minerals and unsaturated fatty acids. The presence of palmitic, oleic, palmitoleic, stearic, linolenic, and linoleic in the fatty acids further makes it a key ingredient for many skin care products.
The notion that we can no nothing about aging skin is an incorrect statement. Life style changes and effective skin moisturisers are able to slow down the signs of aging. It is essential that the moisturizers active ingredients are able to penetrate the skins outer dermis and get absorbed by the dermis in sufficient amounts. These properties make avocado a suitable skin moisturiser because it is deeply hydrating and similar to skins own oil.Similar results are seen through the procedure of microdermabrasion Singapore for skincare.
Let’s have a look at some of the many benefits of applying avocado on your skin.
• Avocado is an excellent source for vitamins A, C, E, and potassium. Potassium is known as the youth mineral due to its anti aging properties. Skin specialists share the opinion that these vitamins help the skin retain its youthful appearance and moisture for longer periods of time.
• Avocado oil is high in anti oxidants, which makes it a viable natural anti aging skin care product.
• Avocado application on the skin helps protect it from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays. Scientific studies have shown the fruit to be more effective than coconut, olive oil, apricot kernel, sesame, and jojoba in fighting the ill-effects of the sun.
• Avocado helps boost production of collagen, which is responsible for skin tightening. Regular, long term use helps slow down the skins signs of aging. It also helps enhance skin tone due to its revitalizing properties.
• Avocado oil easily penetrates your skin outer epidermis better than soy, olive, or almond oil to facilitate the transportation of essential nutrients into the skins deepest layers.
• Collagen is a protein that gives our skin its structure. As a person ages, our production of collagen levels decreases throughout our bodies. Avocados natural vitamin C properties help combat age related skin degradation.
• The soothing properties of avocado help keep the skin supple and soft. Applying it as a moisturizer on a regular basis helps keep the skin hydrated and vibrant.
One of the primary benefits of using avocado cream is its skin repair and moisturising capabilities. The signs of skin aging are irreversible, but can drastically be slowed down by using a reputable avocado moisturiser. Using a quality skin moisturiser regularly and making lifestyle changes would help slow down the signs of aging.
Cosmetic companies are fast turning to avocado for developing biodegradable cosmetic products that are free of harsh chemicals. Today, avocados is used to create products such as conditioners, lipstick, make-up base, bath oil, and even sunscreen lotions. Avocado is gaining popularity due to its superior moisturizing effect, safety and anti aging benefits on the skin.
Australian Skin Cream specialises in making moisturisers from natural ingredients native to Australia that are pesticide free. Find out more about our avocado skin cream by visiting our post Australian Avocado Cream.