- Massage your face with ice cubes wrapped in a piece of cotton cloth or a handkerchief as direct contact could damage your skin barriers.
- Ice has properties that will heal your skin like never before.
- Ice cubes can also help people with dry skin.
Here’s how ice cubes can benefit your skin:
- Ice cubes can help minimize the appearance of large pores. Cooled ice helps reduce pore size, making skin soft.
- Ice cubes can also help reduce
dark circlesand bags under the eyes. Ice acts as an anti-inflammatory that helps reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Gently rub under your eyes with the ice cube to see the results.
- Ice cubes can also help people with
dry skin. It can stop the skin’s natural water loss and help slough off dead skin cells, thereby retaining moisture.
- Ice cubes can also act as a remedy for
Sun burn. The cold from the ice helps to reduce symptoms like inflammation, redness and burning sensations.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.