- Companies offering safe and effective therapeutic devices to help reduce the prevalence of skin disorders; the adoption of non-invasive procedures for cellulite reduction generates substantial revenues
- Companies in the Skin Care Devices Market are tapping into huge revenue streams in North America and Asia Pacific by offering advanced devices
ALBANY, NY, March 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A number of skin care devices have seen increased sales due to the preference for minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures for treating a range of skin disorders. Demand has been booming for use in skin tightening, body contouring, skin rejuvenation and sagging skin. The valuation of the global skin care devices market is expected to reach US$23.9 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 9.9% in 2021-2028.
The increase in the application of scar reduction, spot reduction and tattoo removal devices in the general population has widened the scope of profitable opportunities for players in the skin care devices market. Awareness of the effectiveness and safety of devices has grown significantly over the years, fueling the sales opportunities in the skin care devices market.
Request the brochure of skin care devices market Research report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1244
Consumers in various countries are turning to a non-surgical treatment for aging skin. Over the years, companies in the market have greatly benefited from the evolution of anti-aging aesthetic skin strategies. For example, LED therapy devices are gaining acceptance for the treatment of acne and wrinkles.
Key Findings from the Skin Care Devices Market Research
- Increased adoption of cosmetic procedures to drive sales: Rise in demand for minimally invasive treatment of skin conditions has boosted revenue generation in skin care devices market. The increase in disposable incomes has made people in developing economies understand more about cosmetic procedures. The growing demand for such procedures among the elderly population has bolstered the profitable avenues, analysts observe in a TMR study of the skin care devices market.
Request for analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on skin care devices market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1244
- Demand for Devices for Diagnosing and Treating Skin Disorders to Catalyze Growth: Skin care devices equipped with rotating discs and encrusted with aluminum oxide crystals are gaining popularity for exfoliating cells. Many companies rely on awareness of the specific side effects of skincare devices to increase the reach of their products. On the other hand, they work tirelessly to improve the safety profile of existing products in the skin care device market.
- Cellulite reduction is accepted as a popular non-invasive procedure: Cellulite reduction is a very lucrative segment in the skincare device market as the procedure is gaining popularity as a non-invasive method. The massive demand has driven the application of skin care devices and thus catalyzed the revenue growth of the skin care devices market. Laser and radio frequency treatments are expected to expand the market opportunities for skin care devices.
Get an exclusive sample PDF copy of skin care devices market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1244
Skin Care Devices Market: Key Drivers
- The rise in acceptance of minimal, non-invasive cosmetic procedures is fueling the commercialization of skincare devices. Rising incidence of unsightly skin disorders is also driving the market for skin care devices.
- The need for a long-lasting skincare regimen has spurred R&D in the skincare device market. Additionally, the introduction of several home-use devices for skin treatment has broadened the scope of therapeutic devices.
Skin Care Devices Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a significant share of the global skin care devices market. The United States contributed considerable revenue shares to the regional market. The increase in the use of various devices for the treatment of skin conditions and massive R&D in devices for facial and body aesthetic treatments have fueled the revenue growth of the North America skincare device market.
- Asia Pacific The skin care devices market is predicted to witness substantial lucrative avenues leading to a share gain over the forecast period. Several product launches over the past few years in the region have enriched the regional landscape. Additionally, the growing awareness of the safety and effectiveness of skin care procedures has catalyzed the demand.
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1244
Skin Care Devices Market: Key Players
A significant degree of fragmentation shapes the landscape of the Skin Care Devices market, primarily due to the presence of several players with high stakes. Some of the Major Skin Care Devices Market Players Are
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- Photomedex, Inc.
- Michelson Diagnosis
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- Human Med SA
- GE Healthcare
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Cutera, Inc.
- AlmaLasers, Inc.
Global Skin Care Devices Market: Segmentation
- Skin Care Devices Market, By Type
- Diagnostic devices
- Biopsy devices
- Image guidance systems
- Treatment devices
- Abrasion devices
- Microdermabrasion devices
- Electrosurgical devices
- Liposuction devices
- Cryotherapy devices
- LED therapy device
- Skin Care Devices Market, By Application
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hair removal
- Cellulite reduction
- Skin tightening and body contouring
- Damage repair
- Skin Care Devices Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Latest Health Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medicated Skin Care Products Market: Medicated Skin Care Products helps to overcome various skin related issues by injuring skin scars with the help of its anti-inflammatory and other useful medical properties. Medicated skin care products are also used to treat various skin-related issues such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, and dermatitis. They come in a variety of forms, including cleansers, face and body moisturizers, hand and foot creams, scrubs, lip care, and hand sanitizers, among others.
Hypodermic Needles Market: The global hypodermic needles market was valued at US$2.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 6% from 2021 to 2031. Hypodermic needles play an important role in research requiring sterile conditions. A hypodermic needle greatly reduces contamination when inoculating sterile substrate.
Fibrin Sealants Market: The global fibrin sealants market has been valued on US$900 million in 2020 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2031. Rising number of chronic disease patients, rising trauma cases, and rising geriatric population are expected to drive the market world of fibrin sealants from 2021 to 2031 . North America is expected to account for a major share of the global fibrin sealants market over the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse RP – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/skincare-devices-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research