The monsoon is the time to enjoy good weather with friends, hot drinks and a long drive, but the rainy season is also the time to give your skin a special treatment with cosmetic treatments, because the The condition of the skin changes as the weather changes. Pollutants, the products you use, your diet and your work routines all play a big role in the condition of your skin and skin texture changes with age and monsoons bring their own share of health issues. skin care such as acne, infections. and oily on the surface.
A small change in your daily routine can help reduce most skin problems or you can also opt for effective professional cosmetic treatments to get rid of various skin problems permanently. In an interview with HT Lifestyle, Dr. Rinky Kapoor, Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist and Dermatologist-Surgeon at The Esthetic Clinics, gave an overview of some popular cosmetic treatments to ask your skin specialist:
1. Debronzing treatments – The summer sun is harsh on the skin and causes tanning and damages skin texture. A good tanning treatment like a facial or ask for special treatments using tanning ingredients like glycolic acid, kojic acid, which can be applied directly to the skin overnight. They work by slowly lightening the skin.
2. Acne Scar Removal Treatments – Scars become more prominent during monsoons as the skin often becomes dehydrated. If you’ve been thinking about a treatment to get rid of teenage acne scars, rain is the time to do it. There are many options available to treat mild to deep acne scars such as dermal fillers, chemical peels, dermabrasion, die cutting, die cutting grafting and laser treatments. The choice of treatment will depend on the age, type and depth of the scar.
3. Anti-aging treatment with Botox and fillers – Botox is the most popular anti-aging treatment among men and women around the world. Botox cosmetic treatments remove signs of aging such as wrinkles on tiles, forehead wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet around eyes, smile lines around lips. Dermal fillers are used by cosmetic surgeons to help skin recover from the harmful effects of makeup, minimize the appearance of scars, and add radiance, shine, and a healthier appearance to skin.
4. Chemical peels – Dark, cloudy monsoon days are a good time to ask your dermatologist which peels are right for your skin type and age. In this treatment, a mixture of chemicals is applied to your skin. The chemicals work evenly to remove the top layers of skin and reveal skin’s smooth, even texture, reduce blemishes and pigmentation, and even eliminate certain signs of aging.
5. Moisturizing Facials – Wet monsoons cause the skin to lose its natural moisture and moisture. Moisturizing facials will provide the necessary hydration to your skin and keep it supple and rejuvenated.
6. Fractional Laser Treatments – These are the new gold standard of skin treatments. Fractional CO2 laser treatments are safe, simple and long-lasting skin rejuvenation treatments that are suitable for all skin types. Laser treatments are used to smooth out various skin imperfections such as acne scars, wound scars, fine lines, open pores, wrinkles, age spots, sun damage and tan. Laser treatments are non-invasive, require minimal downtime, and can be used on different skin conditions as well. The result is smoother, healthier, refreshed and happy skin.
Depending on your skin concern, your dermatologist may use one treatment or a combination of treatments. Fillers are often used with Botox for facial rejuvenation etc. Follow your skin specialist’s instructions for post-treatment care and keep in mind that you should always follow the daily skin care routine and never forget to use sunscreen during the day.