Its beauty is universal, literally. So being named the most beautiful woman in the world, not once, not twice, but several times over the years, it shows, right? And in the case of our dear Ash, it is!
The the most beautiful woman in the world keeps it real on social media. Her Instagram posts aren’t that frequent, but you’ll see cute photos of her family and glamorous shots when she does. And in these very few images, we can still see how strikingly beautiful Miss Rai still is.
Aishwarya Rai Skincare Routine
1. Hydrate – in & out
“It’s humidity outside and humidity inside.“, she says of her beauty routine to Vogue, explaining her mantra of drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated properly. In other words, hydration is key!
2. Beauty and well-being come from within
The key to well-being, like beauty, comes from within. “Feel good about yourself and be your best friend; like to be who you are, and it’s important to be happy! You have to feel it from within, and it is. The rest can be put together, but what you give off is who you are, and feeling good is important to looking good..”
3. Homemade skincare all the way
Even the most beautiful woman prefers homemade skin care. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan loves skincare products, but she also loves homemade skincare recipes to brighten and moisturize her skin.
“A besan, cream and turmeric wrap, a honey and curd massage, a banana mask and milk and almond oil wraps.” Her go-to ingredients are the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients you can find at home, according to her interview with IndiaToday.
DIY face pack 1: How to make Aishwarya Rai’s besan, cream and turmeric face pack
- Put two teaspoons of besan in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add a little cream.
- Make a paste by mixing everything together.
- Put it on and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse and moisturize.
- For best results, use twice a week.
DIY face pack 2: How to make Aishwarya Rai’s banana face pack
- Mix half a banana with a tablespoon of honey (optional).
- Mix well then apply it on your face and neck.
- You can leave it on your face for 15 minutes or more, depending on how dry your skin is.
- Wash it off with lukewarm to cold water.
DIY face pack 3: How to make Aishwarya Rai’s milk and almond oil face mask
- Add a teaspoon of ground almonds to 2 teaspoons of raw milk.
- Mix to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the pack all over your face.
- Rinse with cold water after 10-15 minutes.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
Article first published: Tuesday, October 11, 2022, 4:30 p.m. [IST]