Discover the benefits of oil on skin and hair.
- Neem oil helps condition hair. The oil contains linoleic, oleic and stearic acids which help revitalize dry hair and provide hair with necessary nutrients.
- Neem oil moisturizes the skin. The presence of vitamin E and several other fatty acids in the oil helps keep the skin hydrated by preventing any loss of water from the skin.
- Neem oil has the ability to treat
acne. It helps to keep pores clean and remove acne-causing germs from the skin, which ultimately eliminates acne and pimples.
- Neem oil helps
dandruff. It has antifungal properties that help keep fungal and bacterial growth away from the scalp while relieving itching. With less or no fungal growth in the scalp, dandruff also stays away.
- Neem oil helps fight scalp infections. Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can help the scalp heal from existing infections.
- Neem oil helps with pigmentation. The increased amount of melanin in the skin leads to pigmentation. Neem oil helps reduce the production of melanin in the skin, thereby reducing pigmentation.
- Neem oil soothes inflamed skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil relieve itching and inflammation of the skin. The oil also has properties to fight skin infections and relieve skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or dietitian before starting any fitness program or making any changes to your diet.