Last update: November 24, 2022, 5:35 PM HST
The secret to beauty is healthy skin. But over time, we need vitamins for our skin if we want to keep it glowing. Vitamins not only keep our skin healthy, but also work to protect it from the damaging effects of free radicals. So, if you want to maintain healthy and radiant skin, you must include some special vitamins in your daily diet. These vitamins will help you maintain beautiful skin for a long time. These vitamins help regenerate the skin by quickly healing skin cell damage.
Now take a look at the vitamins needed for glowing skin.
1. Vitamin A: Vitamin A promotes collagen production, increases skin suppleness, repairs free radical damage and even prevents acne. It also helps reduce the appearance of aging on the skin.
2. Vitamin B3: Vitamin B3 helps protect the skin from harmful sun exposure. After exposure to the sun, we notice pigmentation on the skin because UVA and UVB cause us all a lot of difficulties. Therefore, you must include vitamin B3 in your diet to solve these problems, and you will see the results shortly.
3. Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps produce more antioxidants, which keeps skin healthy and speeds healing of damaged skin. It also helps reduce the effects of sun exposure on the skin.
4. Vitamin E: Vitamin E keeps the skin radiant and supple. It also slows the signs of aging, protects against UV damage and prevents skin inflammation. It also cures many skin problems such as eczema.
5. Vitamin K: Vitamin K works to prevent blood clotting. Apart from this, it also works to keep the skin soft and glowing and also wards off dark circles.
Read all the latest lifestyle news here